From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 20:30:02 +0100
Currently my shop have some New Zealand lamb steaks in their
freezer, and I am busy making place for them in _my_ freezer,
(and in my stomach as well of course) as they are very delicious.
As there seems to be at least two New Zealanders on this list
("subscribers by country" list was good information :-)) I take
the opportunity to ask if any of them (ore someone else) happens
to have an answear to the following:
I read somewhere that New Zealand lambs are 100% herded. Is this
true, i. e. do they eat only grass and leaves, or do they get some
supplement as well especially some ground carcass that can cause
prion infection (I want to be able to eat the marrow as well)?

- Hans