From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:10:53 -0500
Don: I absolutely adore leg of lamb and other cuts.  Costco here in Dallas usually has quite a selection, though from New Zealand rather than Australia.

Wasn't aware you could get heritage turkey here.  Will have to look that up. Feral hog is not commercial available to my knowledge, but I always have plenty of hunter buddies to stock me up if I ask.