From:
"Everyone @ As If Productions" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:48:15 -0600
I appreciate and support David's policy of keeping this list on topic.

But to be honest, I sometimes find myself biting my tongue at tangential
posts, when my initial instinct is to engage them.  That's because diet is
just *one* area I'm examining with an eye toward more "primitive"
ways.  Each of us draws that line in a different place, of course.  But
personally I think (if you're looking hard enough) it's almost impossible
to avoid getting into these other areas.  Sociological, physiological,
legal, political, even philosophical and spiritual issues - all may be
factors in the quest that brought you here.

I've mentioned before that I'm the webmaster of www.gettingprimitive.com -
a new (infant!) community site for exploring these issues.  This is not a
market-driven message; there is no advertising on the site and I make no
money from it (I have other sites for that).  I like the PF list the way it
is.  But for those - like me - whose interests run into the tangential, I'd
like to offer a "release valve" for these opinions, reflections, and
arguments.  I'd also love to have your company.  So if you ever feel
tempted to start a thread that isn't really germane for this list, I would
invite you to come say it over there.

- Tod