Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 15:48:12 -0400
I have not read the book, but got the impression that paleodiet is the
answer, and we need not worry.

My blood iron was super high, had the weekly draws, then stopped at 1/2
scale due to terrifying breathlessness.
Since then it has remained about the same over the years, so I stopped
having it tested.

William