From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:50:58 -0800
Robert Kesterson wrote:

> On a completely different subject:  Is the daily message limit set in
> stone, or can it be changed?  I originally sent this post yesterday,
> but  it was rejected saying I had exceeded the daily message limit.
> That's the  second time that has happened to me.

The daily message limit is an arbitrary number chosen by me. I set this
at 60 to keep subscribers from leaving because of too many daily
messages. It is a compromise, it used to be 50 per day. The per
subscriber limit is 5. This gives everybody a chance to participate
rather than allowing a few people to dominate the list. My basic idea is
to make the ideas presented here available to the most people. So be
patient your messages will come through the next day,

David Karas
listowner paleofood