From:
Kelly Glinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:20:30 -0500
Hi Tom,
Welcome to the list. Always great to have a new member on the list.

My name is Kelly, I am a stay home mom of three girls (ages 6 and twins are
4) Husband is a forester and works for the state of Pennsylvania.

I have been low carbing for over 3 years and just started on the Paleo way
of eating 2 weeks ago. It was a refreshing change to get rid of the dairy
and replace it with fresh fruit. I still miss cheese but a nice juicy pears
taste better.

Hope to hear from soon.

Kelly

Kelly's Homepage