From:
Carol Canale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 12:40:26 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/99 12:13:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I made some of Ray's chili using ostrich meat  >>

Greetings all! I am a newbie to this list and was introduced to paleo eating
by Mary. Mary, if I may, what does the ostrich meat taste like? How about
buffalo? I've seen them both in my local Fresh Fields, but never got up the
nerve to try them.

I've also had the same problems with spices - I'm particularly irked that
Fresh Fields here only carries one brand of spices that are processed in a
gluten-laden plant and oh boy, have I had reactions. What do you use to grind
your own? I'm thinking perhaps one of the electric mini-coffee grinders?

Carol