From:
Kirk Kleinschmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:44:48 -0700
Hey, Jim:

Been seeing your posts on and off for years on the list...

I'm a big fan of Rosedale. Used it to lose 80 pounds a couple years back. Then followed it with another 80 pounds after gastric bypass surgery (got stuck at -80 for 2 years with blood sugar still too high. Had to get drastic...) Now considering it again for long-term weight maintenance. I'm stable at 220 (down from 365), with fasting glucose levels of 90, but I'd like to ultimately get to a weight of about 180.

Just wondering about your exercise regimen. I'm wondering if you've designed it to approximate some minimal hunter-gatherer exertion levels, etc? Or is it for some other reason?

Thanks,

--Kirk in MN