From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:55:12 -0700
Hi Mary,

>ps My dad's going in to get his knees chopped up on Thursday. I had the same
>arthritis he has till I got on paleo......if anyone thinks he should not do
>this please email me

My mother had her knee done and she has been in chronic pain as a result
since 1982. Recently she had a hip done and now she has pain in the other
leg and can't move her toes without looking at them.
I don't know if surgeons are as bad in the states as they are in Canada but
her results are  extremely disabling.
For pain they gave her morphine. As a result her bones wasted away even
more than they should have.
The Paleo diet helped my arthritis in my knees and I know it will help your
dad.

Arthritis is a result of severe malnutrition. My uncle on my mum's side had
arthritis so bad he was in a wheelchair completely immobile and blind by
the age of 20!!!!
Celiac disease ran through the family. As a consequence everyone had a
disabling disease:
osteoporosis, hay fever and Parkinson's, diabetes, and heart disease.

Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. This is what Hippocrates
said before medicine became so HIGH TECH and money oriented.

Try the diet first.

>  but who ever   listens to a paleo nutcake???

Nobody listened to me as Mum was fed Dilantin by a 'professional'
neurosurgeon. Now she can hardly think!!!!! let alone control her bowels!!!

Keep away from the medicine men. They only bring pain, grief and much sorrow.

Love,
Susan