From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 18:15:50 -0700
When my daughter got her food sensitivity test back we were shocked that
she had mounted an immune response to lettuce and broccoli as well as
some other veggies.

As I started to write this response, the Doctor who diagnosed my
daughter called for a follow-up -- the last time she saw him was about 8
months ago. I've received next day follow-ups, but that long, never. Of
course, he's the only holistic doc we're ever had.

I ask him some questions about leaky gut and food intolerances, etc. and
he said it all starts with digestion -- low enzymes and HCL. He
recommends an enzyme product called similase. One can develop a food
intolerance with any food apparently.

Liz