From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 11:30:26 -0400
On Sat, 22 Jul 2000 09:24:10 CDT, Justin Hasselman
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  I don't think there's any reason
>to exclude lots of vegies in a fat loss program.  They provide satiety,
>they're low in carbs and calories, and they're pakced with vitamins,
>minerals, antioxidants, phytochemicals, bioflavinoids, blah blah....  The
>best way to lose fat is low calories (primarily from reduced carbs and
>fat),
>adequate protein intake, a little weight training, drink enough water to
>stay hydrated, and maybe throw in a little cardio to prevent thyroid
>down-regulation.

It worked the opposite for me: *low* veggie/fruit mass vs. meat mass.
Best way to lose fat: *high* meat calories with enough fat for workout
(pump) energy, heavy weights, walking for aerobics.

Philip Thrift
Paleofitness: a guide for the paleo-natural bodybuilder
http://pthrift.homepage.com/paleofitness.html