Date:
Sun, 31 May 2009 19:12:31 -0400
Kathryn wrote:

> So..... do you remember what Jean-Claude did to keep his parasite load
> down?

IIRC he didn't worry about it. Neither do I, or any other experienced
consumer of raw meat.

While at least half the raw meat I eat has been kept frozen at
~0°F/-18°C for weeks then dried at 95°F for presently 4 to 5 days, then
ground to a powder then thoroughly coated with beef tallow (do parasites
really survive all this?) I still eat just thawed raw grassfed organic
beef. I used to eat a lot of raw foodstore ground beef.
Been doing this for years.

It may be possible that parasites infest my body and brain as in
"Invasion of the Body Snatchers". If so, this post is from their
collective intelligence, and you must wonder if it is possible to detect
such possession. And how to exorcise them.

William