From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:58:01 +0100
Oh gawd, this reminds me of a scifi story I've read many years ago.
 Tunnels of meat from an organism growing on waste to feed the hungry.
Call me paranoid but I still think natural is best.
Come to think of it, I wouldn't even want to emigrate to another planet
if possible. We developed HERE and are adjusted to especially this
environment.  No meat produced in labs, no out-of-sync lunar colony, not
for me.
If nature intended meat to grow inside a body, in the dark under a
leathery skin I don't want something grown under lots of light.
Why does the mainstream try to invent loads of schemes to feed us and
keep us "healthy" iwhen the solution is so obvious?  Ah yes, they earn
more money that way....

Christy