From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:57:57 +0100

I heard from (raw) ZC circles that Charles has admitted that it takes longer for him to recover, on a ZC diet by comparison to a higher-carb-diet, before he can resume his sporting-activity. Can't remember the explanation offered, something to do with glycogen.

Geoff

> Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:12:54 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Pemmican rules!
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Hi Wally,
>
> How long have you given zero carb time to adapt in the past? Some people it
> takes 2 weeks to 6 months. For myself, it took 2 months. The zerocarbage
> forum's owner recently just ran a 1/2 marathon, and he also does track and
> running 2-3x/week. Another guy on that site also ran the 1/2 marathon
> recently. I also know of a woman who works out an hour every morning (cardio
> and weights) eating zero carb. I don't do heavy duty workouts, I do things
> like go hiking or long walks in the sand on the beach several times a week.
>
> --Elizabeth

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/