From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:06:11 -0500
I am  sorry to hear of this misfortune.  Your nutritional acumen will no doubt aid
in your recovery.  If your accident had occurred  during paleo times,  rhino style
rather than BMW,  your analytical powers and encyclopedic knowledge of the available
food sources would have required that your band sequester you in a safe place until
your bones healed.  After all,  the fossil record reveals even Neandertals at an
advanced age with knitted fractures indicating that they were cared for rather than
abandoned!  It's nice to hear from you again.  Rick Strong