Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 23:24:26 -0500
Hi Folks.

I can sympathize, I used to find cute animals difficult to hunt. Don't know
exactly why I changed, but the thought does not bother me now.

I have no trouble eating horse, dog or whatever. Never actually had dog, but
I don't see why I shouldn't. I have had whale.

As for the stress hormones, that doesn't worry me either, from a health
standpoint. I do think animals should be treated with the least practical
cruelty, so some shipping and killing methods are out, but actually eating
animals that were stressed? No problem. A lot of naturally hunted animals
have been stressed by being chased and drug down by predators, or wounded
and hunted down by human predators over hours. Quick, clean kills were
invented along with gunpowder, or the occasional lucky bow-shot.

Why not eat horses? Just because they are pretty and fun to ride? Not trying
to be rude here, but horse people puzzle me.