From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:12:27 -0600
At 10:11 PM +1000 08/17/99, Ben Balzer wrote:

[ I notice the anabolic effects too -increased muscle mass and strength-
[ anyone else notice anabolic effects?

Yes, most definitely. My weight-training sessions last 30 minutes,
once a week, and I find that frequency and intensity just right for
my current stage of development. I have had some positive results on
a largely raw vegan dietary using the same training regimen but with
the inclusion of animal products the differences in recovery periods
and overall muscle soreness the day after are too pronounced to
disregard as trivial. I'm really pleased with the results. I'm
working towards poundages I used when I was 19 and then expect to
move beyond them in the next several months.