From:
Catherine Creel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:15:37 -0500
Tom wrote:

<<I am interested in reading about the people who have tried Paleo and
quit. What were their reasons, did they have negative effects or just
get tired of the hassle? Does anyone have a URL to such a site on the
web? I saw one once but couldn't find it again later.

Like to see another side to the story.>>

    I went the paleo route for close to three years - religiously.
I always felt like I had a rock in my stomach.

   Now I follow the Blood Type diet with a few modifications
that are more suited to my body which I know so well.  It's been
a little over a year of eating this way for me.  I feel much better than
I felt on the paleo-type diet, and I've also lost weight.

Regards,
Catherine