From:
Mrs Caroline Centa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:57:02 -0800
I always offer to make a side plate and a desert to go with dinner.  I then make a paleo side dish (usually a salad or something) and either my Christmas pudding or this year my new creation - trifle (using paleo ingredients).  I can then be ensured that I can eat the meat (my family know that I am Paleo and usually make one of the meats edible by my standards) and my side dish (and occasionally there is at least another side dish I can eat - like the vegetables if we're having a hot meal) and then I can eat my dessert...  helps me ignore the other stuff.

This will be my third Paleo Christmas and I am positive there will be no cheating this year, as I already know the foods that are on offer!  Yummy!!!!