From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:31:38 -0400
I have been on a paleo WOE since the beginning in June 1999.
At first I lost about 40 pounds then I stated to gain again while still
paleo, gaining about 20 pounds back. Then in March of 2000 I got the
idea from Jean-Claude (Thank You Jean-Claude) to try instincto ( not raw
) eating. I began eating one food at each meal until I lost interest or
I couldn't eat another bite. My appetite reduced dramatically. After
about two weeks I started counting calories out of curiosity. I was
eating about 900 calories per day instinctually.
I added more fats and some cheese ( not paleo but it agrees with me) to
get to an average about 1300 calories per day.
I have lost another 45 pounds. My doctor approves of my food choices, no
warnings about how I should eat cereals and grains. He ran lots of blood
tests which all came out normal except my thyroid and blood pressure
medicine had to be reduced.
I love this WOE. I have listed the dietary rules that I have developed
as I went along below.

1.  Eat all the food I want
2.  Eat only original foods - paleo (some cheese included)
3.  Eat only one food per meal - no condiments or salt
4.  Eat only when hungry
5.  Fast for a minimum of 2 hours after eating - water only

Michael