Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:58:12 +1100
Esben Grønborg Brun wrote:

> I have recently read "Natural Hormone Enhancement" by Rob Faigan;  and have
> now been on the NEH diet (and exercise) for about a month -  while still
> staying paleo

> Does anyone have experience with this or other "lowcarb diets"  ?

> Or have any opinion on it ?

Hi Esben,
Yes I have tried the NHE diet and have been on a low carb diet for 3
years and
paleo for about 6 months.
I found the carb load twice a week too hard. I would be awake and
"wired" all
night afterwards. So now I stick to his protein/fat ratio's and do a
modified
carb load with just a small piece of sweet potato or some turnip.
Certainly his
excercise advice makes sense from a paleo point of view.
Leonie