From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:31:59 -0800
--- Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Very interesting, though I'd be hesitant to draw any
> conclusions from the
> two photos unless both girls were from the *same*
> parents (which does not
> seem to be the case).

Get a copy of Price's book for plenty of sibling
comparisons.
I think genetics do play a role in determining how bad
the damage will be.  Some people do much better than
others, but the bottom line is, if your diet consists
mainly of sugar and refined grains (typical of kids
today), your face will not develop properly.  Crowded,
crooked teeth should be the exception, not the rule.
I've been going to high school basketball games the
last few weeks and it's stunning how many of the kids
have braces.

Mark