From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:40:52 -0800
>From:    Ashley
I don't know if my experience is any use to you.  This
week I have
trained twice without eating before hand.  First on
Thursday, at 6pm
after about an 18-20 hour fast.  Second was today at
1pm, after about
15 hours' fasting.

Ashley,

My experience has been that when I was able to have my
exercise time in the afternoons  (starting around
3:30) I was able to get by fairly easily eating
relatively little in the morning and mid morning.
After working out I would not eat for about an hour
then eat a decent-sized dinner. I was working out 2 or
3 times a weeks. I could imagine that I would not be
too difficult to eat one meal a day if working out
occured in the later afternoon.   Currently I can only
find time to workout in the morning before breakfast.
I think that it is more difficult to hold off eating
after working out in the morning until dinner time.
Have you tried working out at 6 am and then not eating
until 6 pm?

Mike