From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:37:06 EST
In a message dated 11/29/99 9:14:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Ok, so I have been asking everyone about this stuff... I bought some this
weekend that I could give to the kids and me as a suppliment. Well, I opened
the stuff and my family scattered. The smell of it was horrible >>

Try the Dale Alexander brand of mint flavored cod liver oil which is ok
tasting. The unflavored is awful, and the cherry is not great. There is no
sugar in the flavored ones of this brand. I dont know if the kids would like
it, but you could take it yourself.

Love,
Sandy