From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:36:43 +0000
On Jan 17, 2006, at 8:01 am, David H wrote:
> Do you just eat from 6-8 or do you eat anything else during the day
> ( fruit
> nuts etc.)?
> David

Typically Mon-Fri I don't eat at all in the day.  When I get in I
cook some meat and veg which I eat between 7 and 9 depending what
time I get chance to eat.  Tonight I had some toasted almonds and a
few apples at about 6.15, while I was cooking.  I started eating my
belly pork and mashed veg around 7, and finished a few minutes ago.
So tonight I spent about an hour eating.

At weekends I get to pick and choose when I eat more.  Sometimes I
eat around 4 or 5, other times later.  But usually I wouldn't spend
more than 2-3 hours eating at weekends.

I'm not fanatical about this- the other day I had a bag of dried
fruit about 2pm, but that's the exception rather than the rule.  If I
get really hungry, I eat.  But I've found that this happens less and
less often.  I haven't had breakfast for over a year, and I can
probably count on one hand the number of times I've eaten before 1pm.

I find eating this way almost ideal.  It's encouraging that my burnt-
out adrenals have actually recovered despite the fasting (I was led
to believe that fasting is a major stress on the body - load of
rubbish).  I save time and money, and feel better now than I did this
time last year.  IF is the future :D

Ashley