From:
zack passman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 07:19:52 -0400
Everyone....

Please realize that my first response to Williams first post was outrage not
because he refuted evolution, but because of the *hate language* contained
in the link he posted.  No one here should care what anyone else says about
evolution or religion etc.  I used to be a bartender and the big no no is
religion and politics.   please go back to the original post from william
and follow his link and you will see what i am talking about.  Then lets
drop this creationism/evolution thing and get back to paleolithic life and
food.

zack

p.s.  most moderators will not let ceratain language in their forums.  Does
posting a link with that much use of the "n" word and "k" word qualify as
something that is unacceptable?