From:
Mary Craddock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:30:14 EDT
About fish oil capsules...
I use a brand  called NOW - max epa cholesteral free DHA. This oil does does
make me burp that oil taste. Dont know why. The other kinds that do not say
cholesteral free made me have the fishy burps.
Another brand by Schiff that states cholesteral free is also a good one.
There is also a brand of DHA I take that is called Neuromins DHA and it is
derived from algae. It does not have any taste and I find that is really
improves my mental clarity. This variety is a bit more expensive than the
fish derived oils.

mc in Texas