From:
John McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:40:22 +1100
 Show me one medline reference that supports any of your ideas. Let's
not have these bullshit subjective reports. I remember when you told us
abou how aniumals felt better after fasting, and I asked you how you
guaged this. Well, Dr Doolittle? Also explain the science behind staring
into the sun.

This list may be considered somewhat cultist (for better or worse) but
it is on some level supported by a reasonable hypothesis. We evolved in
a cerain environment, so we would have evolved as much as possible to
suit it. that would mean we are meat eaters, or perhaps omnivores, but
certainly not herbivores. (and a side note here - I have no problem with
people choosing a vegetarian lifestyle based on moral objections - there
are some that would even argue that, but I do believe that there isn't a
strong case for us having been vegetarians throughout our evolution)
This list is tolerant of new ideas. Amadeus for one, has presented well
considered points on a variety of topics. Some of it accurate no doubt.
Some of it I challenged based on my knowledge of local environment
(specifically the numbers of kanagaroo hunted, and how they were eaten
somewhat uneconomically, hence a proper fat ratio could be attained.
Also tied in with estimates of aboriginal population a fw centuries
ago). Wahtever the case, people here are prepared to discuss stuff on a
mature level.

The fact that we miay follow such an eating/health plan does not mean
that we ignore legitimate medical research, or suspend disbelief and
take the view that anyone who has ideas that go against the grain (sorry
for the pun) must be correct. there are many subcultures and beliefs,
and just because we stray from the norm on the dietary side of things,
does not mean we embrace anything that is not 'typical' .

No one opposes speach here. We do oppose spam. Dr Bernarr - what exactly
are your medical qualifications. that is not to say that those without a
medical degree have nothing to offer, but it may well be a guage of your
ability to learn and analyse information.

--
John McKenzie

[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost
$LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost $USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost