From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 11:05:19 -0800
For the raw paleo people..
What vegetables do you eat? I really only like lettuce, cucumbers, carrots
and maybe a few others raw. The raw cruciferous ones are practically
inedible to me.  When I was vegan I used to force myself to choke down raw
broccoli etc. I found out later that it has goitrogens that get inactivated
by cooking.  Fruit also would not have probably been eaten year round and
certainly not the sweet stuff we get today.
It seems like raw paleo would lend itself to lower carb which I strive for
anyways.
David