From:
Neil Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 2009 07:25:03 +0800
Trish,

I have not got the time to make my own either - the Wellness Pemmican
has served me very well - I like the taste and I find the stick
packaging so convenient to take to work or when I'm traveling. I have
also found the folks at Wellness to be most helpful - I live outside
the USA so there were  customs issues for me to deal with but I'm
ordering from them monthly now without delivery problems for over a
year now. The cost for me is close to par for what I would have to
spend to eat out.

Cheers

Neil

Breakfast cooking: Wellness Beef Head Cheese,  Pork Sausages,  Onion,
Eggs, baked in coconut oil, all organic/free range.

--
Neil C Timms