From:
Karen Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 17:02:30 -0800
Don Wiss wrote:

> >To paleo pet-owners: How do I start my dog on paleo?  What about my cat?
>
> Maybe we'll have a PaleoPet mailing list one of these days.

Well, actually there is, kinda, sorta...

A lot of us "doggie people" feed what is known as the Bones And Raw Food (BARF)
diet espoused by Dr. Ian Billinghurst from Australia. He has two books out
"Give Your Dog A Bone" and "Grow Your Pups With Bones". There is Raw Diet list
that can be subscribed to through One List (http://www.onelist.com).

Frankly, my interest in paleolithic eating for humans has evolved from
investigating what is best for my dogs!

Karen
--
Karen W. Webb