Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 08:22:53 -0700
Dear Todd,

Maybe "fat" was relative.

In other words, their idea of "fat" would be ten or fifteen  pounds above
starvation levels,
"thin" would be someone under that, close to starvation. OF course you are
going to choose the "fat" bride who can get thru pregnancy.

When I was on just meat and fat, I looked great, maybe twenty pounds above
starvation but "ideal' according to this  culture's standards (thin) Then I
let up a little added  processed meat like bacon, lots of macadamia nuts,
yum,  and added about twenty pounds back, now at about 145 and 5 foot seven
but still feel healthy and never hungry. On a carb diet i would have to
starve to look like this.

For many years, I starved plus exercised about 5 hours a day on carbs and
could never get down to what I got down to effortlessly on unprocessed meat
and fat (120 pounds)

Mary