From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 07:12:24 -0700
EEEEGAAADDSS!! James,   when you put it that, I may never enter that
place again!!  LOL  Thanks for sharing your cave picture, I think you may
have done me a great service  LOL
Trish

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 06:17:35 -0400 "Dr. James Alpigini" <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Trish drew the following cave picture :-)
>
> >Zoe,  I like to take the family to Home Town Buffet.  The hubby can
> eat
> >his nasty carbs and I can eat all the roast beef and ham and fresh
> vegies
> >I want.
>
> I am not sure if this is the same chain, but in New Jersey and PA we
> have a
> chain called the Old Country Buffet.  The place is fun to eat in, if
> only
> because you feel like a super model when you walk into the place.
> It is
> inexpensive and the food is edible (more or less).
>
> I think that there are several of us on this list that are Celiac's.
>  We
> need to be careful at this place.  I do fine with their roasted
> chicken,
> green beans, carrots, ground beef for the tacos, and melon. I have
> not
> reacted to their roast beef other than in revulsion at eating well
> done
> shoe leather.   Their roast turkey breast has glutened me (the
> basting
> injection I think).   Beyond this the place is gluten city.  Their
> salad
> bar is hit/miss.  The crouton bits and crumbs make their way onto
> everything but on a good day the prunes are excellent.
>
> James at Penn State

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....

Trish

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.