From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:10:20 -0700
>"Here, take this pill."

Speaking of which, I saw a story recently on CBS' morning show in which a
well-known low-carb foe spoke of two people on low-carb diets who died of
"heart malformations" (huh?) and that now a group of doctors are calling on
the CDC to investigate low-carb diets.  I fully intend to once again track
down this story and save it in my files -- I'll certainly post it here.

Ennyhoo, this left me wondering -- how many people have died at the hands of
cholesterol meds?  Anyone have information on this?  We all know how many
people are dealing with the down-sides of a starch-based diet.  Not that the
moron I saw would ever want to hear about it.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Has one of the new viruses infected your computer?  Find out with a FREE
online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!