From:
Dedy Rundle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 09:47:04 -0000
Great info but. and this is a big BUT...

My sister-in-law was diagnosed with pancreatic
cancer in April 2011

She had an operation whereby part of her pancreas
was removed as well as her gall bladder and some
lymph nodes. What followed was a
'surgically-induced' diabetes which is kept 'in
check' in the standard way.... she also had 2
courses of chemo since and overall is doing really
well for the moment.

I have in the past sent her info re ketogenic
diets are and cancer but... because she has no
gall bladder she says she will not be able to go
on a ketogenic diet due to the high fat content.
I've tried to find info regarding this conundrum
to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks. Dedy