From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 19:13:29 +0100
At 07:58 1997-12-02 -0500, John Pavao wrote:
>I have a question:  I've seen lamb at the local stores (although I suspect
>that they're not "herded" or anything) but I have no idea how to prepare
>it.  Do you grill it like a steak, bake it, broil it?

- The steaks are 1.5 - 1.9 kg with the thigh bone in.
I make a mixture of rosemary and olive oil, and smear it all over the
steak after it is thawed. Then I put it in the oven (175 deg Celcius)
and wait till the thermometer (inserted in the middle of the steak)
reads 75 deg C. Then I try to wait 10-20 minutes before I start to eat.
It lasts for 3 meals (I'm alone) and can be stored in the refridgerator
for several days.
I have one in the oven at this very moment, and although I have already
just had some chicken leftover from yesterday I get hungry just from
describing this... Aaaahhh :-) I'll have to crawle to bed tonight,
totally filled with meat.

- Hans