From:
Peter Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:19:21 +1030
Hi Jim

 >3) Speaking of Dr. Eades, I just bought the following book from
Amazon: _The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living_ by Volek and
Phinney. It was highly, highly recommended by Eades -- >he said it was
much better than the book he and Mary Dan wrote. Can't wait to crack it
open. (Some of you may remember that Phinney is the guy who created the
study that showed that >exercise does NOT require dietary carbohydrate).

do you have a link to the Phinney study, I am really interested in this,
as personally, I find I perform at a much higher level with carbs.
maybe it is the placebo effect.

 >4) I am starting a zero carb, limited protein (100g/day), unlimited
fat experiment today. In addition to eggs and bacon for breakfast, I'll
consume a pound of grassfed burger daily. I'll also be >eating a romaine
lettuce and lemon juice salad just for a little taste variety (and to
make my wife feel better that I'm getting at least some greens). Will
try and let you know how that goes.

Wouldn't the salad make it slightly more than zero carb?

--
Peter Maxwell