Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:22:13 +0000
Jim Swayze wrote:

>   I do believe that it is
> possible through paleo eating to increase one's fat and calorie intake and
> still lose weight -- which cannot happen according to common dietary theory
> can it?  I know for a fact that my fat intake has increased on paleo yet
> I've lost weight, but Todd has rightly suggested that I also verify that
> I've also increased my caloric intake.

Hmmmm, I got a question about this weight loss stuff. I started paleo about 8
weeks ago and when I went to the doctors I had lost 10 pounds....I weighed in
at 165. That was one week ago. This morning I weighed myself and I clocked in
at 155/6.  That seems like too great a loss to me. I dont think its the
scale,although it might be, I suppose. Anyway I lost at least 5 pounds in  a
very conservative estimate. It still seems like a lot. Should I slow it down?
Eat bread? I dont really want to do that. I still feel REALLY wonderful and my
energy is increasing every day. Would you comment if this is something that is
expected. I never thought I would complain about losing weight, but great
minds never rest ,I suppose.
Chris