From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:23:17 -0500
I bought a bag of raw Duchilly Hazelnuts.  They have a more elongated shape
than regular hazelnuts but taste the same. While they taste fine, I notice
that very few are really crunchy.  Most of them are soft and kind of chewy
in texture.  They do not taste rancid at all.  Any thoughts as to whether
these types of hazelnuts tend to be softer than regular nuts?