From:
zack passman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 14:54:03 -0400
The twisted truth on any side scares me.  What *really* scared me about this
article was the racial bigotry included in the comments.

William-

If you don't agree with those types of things that were said, I don't know
why you posted this.  You could have found other articles denouncing the
"missing link" portion of the post without all the nauseating language
included by the commenters.

Poor taste.

Zack