From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 22:35:43 -0500
        I've hypothesised upon hearing about the hormone that lecthen
(sp?), the hormone that rergulates obesity, which dispite sending the
signal "oh my god, I'm way too fat" is 6 times as abundant in overweight
humans is rendered useless by an unnatural diet.  When a natural diet is
restored, the hormone should cause the body to lower "set point" or
something along those lines, as it does in rodents.
        This, in part, helps to explain the rapid speedy and easy weight
loss of Neanderthin.  I'm dropping out of 52" pants soon and into 50" or
51".  When I started the diet, I was 54" around the belly.  All of this
with no counting of calories and no exercise beyond the light amount of
walking I do for my job.  I'm planning on starting endurance and strength
training at the Y in order to help speed the process along faster.
Although at this rate of progress, I'm reluctant to mess with it.  I am
so very clever to have discovered NeanderThin.  We are all so very, very
clever.  I'd like to congradulate everyone here for recognizing a good
thing when they see it.  Most dieters are out there starving themselves
on plans with 89% failure rates, and here we are not hungry and doing a
whole hell of a lot better just eating as much as we want of the right
types of food.  Sure, they get to eat cheese and crackers, but when
dinner times comes around and they only get 7 oz of beef a day, we can
sit back and enjoy a 12 oz steak, knowing that the fat and protein will
work its magic to rebuild our bodies.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley