From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 17:48:15 ADT
> Dear All,
> I am on the NeanderThin Diet and was just wondering is there a chat
> show/room where we could all talk live (so to speak) about the diet.
> I for one would love to do that, perhaps all we have to do is create
> a room called `Neanderthin' just say once a month to swap ideas,
> perhaps those lurkers would join in too, if it's 1 2 1. What do you

Toni,

While it isn't a NeanderThin chat specifically, there is a lowcarb
chat already in existence that includes NeanderThin eaters as well
as Atkins, CAD, Protein Power, and other lowcarb eating plans.  Here
is a recent posting to the Lowcarb Support list about it:

<<We use the talkcity server, on mIRC that's listed
as the talkcity.com server
through the web page, it's chat.talkcity.com
the channel is #lowcarb.
The scheduled chats are Tues and Thurs starting at 9pm ET and
Sundays starting at 9:30 ET>>

Lisa Sporleder
Ester, Alaska  (sunrise 10:21 a.m., sunset 3:01 p.m.)