From:
Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:11:25 -0500
I eat bacon and eggs every day for breakfast with no discernible ill effects
and I have Crohn's disease and Anklyosing Spondylitis. If there were ill
effects I would notice them very quickly. I have tried a  rotation diet
which I had adhered to very strictly pre-paleo which actually made my
Crohn's and Anklyosing Spondylitis so bad I could barely turn my head from
side to side. I think the whole idea of becoming sensitized to certain foods
that are eaten often is only true if the foods are borderline bad for us to
begin with. I have read much of the research but it just doesn't fit with my
own experience.