Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:15:07 -0800
Michael
Thanks for the suggestions.  It seemed to me that free
weights would be better to use, but the trainer at the
fitness center showed me how to use the machines.
They have a free weight room, but I have been somewhat
intimidated to use it.  Perhaps I need to have them
show me what to use in the free weight area.
I wish I had the time to exercise more than 2 days a
week, but that is how it is right now.  I have managed
to lose 1/2% of body fat and that was with doing a
poor job of paleodieting and the little bit or workout
I was doing.
My fear in increasing the weight is that I would start
to look like those competition bodybuilders (boy would
that take a long time though - haha).
So thanks again for your suggestions.
Jane