Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:22:06 -0500
<<There are those who have personally tried eating raw meat, and find it
more easiliy digested than cooked meat.
Same experience of many dog owners.
Are these people liars?>>

  I'm one of those people.  Cooked, meat sits like a rock in my stomach.
Raw, no problem.  Some forms of cooked game digest easier for me.

I just wonder when everyone will get it - our nutritional requirements, and
abilities to assimilate food are different.  This is why so many diet docs
disagree.  Each way works for some people.

It's occurred to me that nutrition is like homeopathy.  You may have chronic
headaches and the remedy that works for you may be Ignatia.  I may also have
headaches which I describe as similar to yours and the remedy that works for
me could be Gelsemium.

We do ourselves and others a disservice when we cling to one way and think
it applies to everyone.

Siobhan