Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:31:09 -0700
We've found that they key to having kids eat well is to have ONLY paleo
foods in the house.  They'll eat anything if that's all they have to
choose from.  Picky eating comes only from the existence of
alternatives.

Our kids favorite foods are almond butter and apples, spanish chorizo,
and lamb.  They're not so keen on the grassfed liver I like to eat.

Now when school begins in a few weeks all this is out the door and it's
back to pizza and burgers.

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com