From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:47:08 -0800
>Does anyone have a source to order jerky (from any animal except beef, I'm
>allergic to beef) that is not cured with ANY type of sweetener and does not
>contain any preservatives? Salt is fine.

I am drying animal meats at low temperature without any additives. i am
doing mostly salmon, shrimps, beef ,and lamb.in quantity but also chicken
and deer in small amount. I am not too much of a reliable source because i
do mostly on demand and in function of the availability of the animals
chosen with strict criterias of being raised with their natural diet (grass
for herbivorous for example). Now  for ex. i have lot of beef ( from
highland cattle) but no salmon  ( will have in june) or shrimp ( will have
in october) left . i could do lamb almost anytime .have some chicken
jean-claude