Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2007 11:58:29 -0700
Don't eat foods with nitrites or nitrates like almost all ham and/or bacon.  I
have found nitrite and nitrate free foods on occasion but I would think that
preserved foods like ham and bacon (and hotdogs etc.) would be off the paleo
menu.  Some hams are also injected with saline solutions.

--

Steve - [log in to unmask]

Take World's Smallest Political Quiz at
http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

"If a thousand old beliefs were ruined on our march
to truth we must still march on." --Stopford Brooke