From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 07:58:20 -0500
I have a question:  I've seen lamb at the local stores (although I suspect
that they're not "herded" or anything) but I have no idea how to prepare
it.  Do you grill it like a steak, bake it, broil it?  What's everybody's
favorite way?  I've had some people tell me that it's not so good, but I
suspect that they just haven't prepared it correctly.

Thanks,
John Pavao

Currently my shop have some New Zealand lamb steaks in their
freezer, and I am busy making place for them in _my_ freezer,
(and in my stomach as well of course) as they are very delicious.