From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 12:57:57 MDT
I said:

> > You are not going to BELIEVE this link!  Our friends at the ADA
> > say sugar doesn't make you fat.  Go to...

To which Christy resonded:

>While reading this my jaw nearly hit the table!!!!!  (snip)
>This comes from the dieticians association???????

FYI, I'll be attending one day of the ADA confernce, the day Drs.
Ornish and
Atkins go at it in a four-person debate.  Go to www.eatright.org and
click
on the 'meetings and events' link and check out the sessions.  Think
of it
as medicine's answer to a haunted house.

Best of all, more than 80 reporters/news crews will be there; I'll be
on
hand to press the flesh, pass out cards and promote the Eades.  ADA's
PR
staff won't give out this year's press list, but they did send last
year's.
Organizations on hand included NBC/Today, UPI, several major papers
and
numerous major magazines with just 61 then compared to 80+ now.  My
boss was
surprised.  But hey, health is a major issue!  He finally believes me
now.

I'll post more info after hearing the debate.  Should be entertaining!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO